GMC's Ship Maneuvering Simulators provide ultra realistic ship simulation for bridge officer and pilot training.
Our Ship Maneuvering Simulators are designed, built and installed in accordance with the requirements of STCW 2010 and have been fully certified by DNV .
Our Full mission installations are equipped with a full complement of navigation aids and bridge equipment including RADAR/ARPA, ECDIS, GMDSS, conning station, docking station, steering systems and the entire suite of navigational equipment.
GMC's Ship Maneuvering simulators can be linked to create multiple-vessel training, each of which can cooperate in the same exercise.
Training applications include:
- Mandatory Ship Maneuvering Training according to STCW 2010 standards for Navigating Officers at management and operational levels
- Mandatory Training on ‘Blind’ Navigation Systems
- Mandatory Training on RADAR/ARPA systems
- Bridge Team Management Training
- Crisis Management Training
- Rule of the Road and Collision Avoidance Training
- Ship Maneuvering and Tactical Training for Naval Officers
- ECDIS Training