INTERTANKO’s Annual Event is this year to take place in New York 6-9 May 2014. It brings together our Members and Associate Members and a formidable group of top-level industry figures to embark on discussions about how our industry can adapt for survival, and also to work through a number of crucial issues at a practical level in workshops.
There are also many opportunities to network with colleagues and peers and compare notes on how our industry is developing.
Registrations will soon be open, so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to attend what promises to be one of the highlights of the tanker shipping year.
Tuesday 6 May
- Executive Committee (Committee Members and invited guests only)
- Council Dinner (Council Members and invited guests only)
Wednesday 7 May
- Council Meeting (Council Members and invited guests only)
- Annual General Meeting
- Annual Dinner
Thursday 8 May – targeted seminar day Sustainability – Moving the Story On.
Tanker Industry Big Picture – Analysing the latest trends with experts in trade flows, markets and finance.
Ethics and Tanker Chartering – Discussing tanker chartering practices.
Risk Assessment and Vessel Acceptability – Assessing risk – what stakeholders look for when vetting and how they go about it.
Moving the Story On – Proposing solutions for a sustainable tanker industry.
The Seminar is followed by an Open House/Drinks reception
Friday 9 May
- Interactive workshops day – further details regarding content and speakers to follow
- Parallel golf event – a separate golf day has been confirmed to run on the Friday at the same time as the workshops
Contact: Alexandra Hardman